Tillamook County citizens are invited to attend Community Engagement sessions to discuss the future of tourism-related facility investments. These sessions will be held March 19-22, as a follow up to the Think Tank workshop held on February 15th.
The 2-hour sessions are being offered at a variety of times and locations throughout the County to encourage citizens to attend and give input:
- Tuesday, March 19—5:30-7:30 pm (Pacific City—Kiawanda Community Center)
- Wednesday, March 20—8:30-10:30 am (Tillamook—Tillamook Chamber of Commerce)
- Wednesday, March 20—1:30-3:30 pm (Rockaway Beach—Community Center)
- Wednesday, March 20—5:30-7:30 pm (Nehalem—North Coast Recreation Center)
- Thursday, March 21—8:30-10:30 am (Manzanita—Pine Grove Community Hall)
- Thursday, March 21—1:30-3:30 pm (Hebo/Neskowin—Hebo Fire Station)
- Thursday, March 21—5:30-7:30 pm (Tillamook—Tillamook Bay Community College)
- Friday, March 22—8:30-10:30 am (Netarts/Oceanside—Netarts Community Club)
These sessions will give County residents and stakeholder a chance to:
- Hear about the tourism facilities planning outcomes from the February 15th Think-Tank workshop http://lab.future-iq.com/tillamook-tourism-investment-strategic-action-plan/
- Provide input on future tourism-related facility planning and development
The sessions will be highly interactive, with an opportunity for citizens to have direct input into shaping future investment priorities in the County. The workshops will also include a short survey, where citizens can record their individual perspectives. Citizens are encouraged to attend and may attend multiple workshops.