The Tillamook Chamber is currently accepting applications for a part-time, contracted Tourism Social Media Manager position. The Tourism Social Media Manager will create and manage content to showcase the activities, attractions and experiences of Tillamook, Oregon.
Tourism Social Media Manager
Contract position; part-time remote work
Compensation up to $10,000 annually*
The tourism social media manager will create and manage content to showcase the activities, attractions and experiences of Tillamook, Oregon. Social media platforms will hold a brand identity to message community attractions, stewardship, and an authentic culture to visitors consistent with the Dairyland’s brand.
Proposals must include:
- Summary of understanding of the scope of work and your ability to fulfill proposed creative brief.
- Creative brief explaining your vision for social content that meets scope of work.
- Portfolio of work style (photos, social media posts, social media accounts, etc.).
- Content outline identifying preliminary schedule commitment.
- Ability to include a diverse mix of people and places within content.
- Fee for service cost proposal and terms.
Submissions & Questions:
Contact Mallory Gruben, Communications Manager, at 503-842-7525 or email email@example.com
*Program of work to begin January 2022 upon successful grant funding. Selected applicant will receive $150 for proposal if grant funding is not successful.