Follow the water as it travels from the coast range to the bay, with stops in a working forest, The Port of Garibaldi, and a farm. Enjoy a Sunday evening social hour and dinner reception at a local golf course. The following day, join Tillamook Working Lands & Waters Cooperative members and learn more about keeping our environment and communities healthy and sustainable.
Date(s): Social & Dinner Reception Sunday, May 21st, 2023, followed by a Tour on Monday, May 22nd, 2023.
Location – Sunday Dinner Reception: Alderbrook Golf, Gardens & Events 7300 Alderbrook Rd, Tillamook, OR 97141
Location- Monday Tour: Garibaldi Fire Department Hall 107 S 6th St, Garibaldi, OR 97118
The Hotel Garibaldi will hold a block of 25 rooms, information listed below:
- The Hotel Garibaldi for May 21st one night
- Mention at registration with the Tillamook Working Lands & Waters Cooperative
- 503-322-3338 for reservations
- $129.00 + tax
- $98.00 for Government employees (please have ID information available)
- Complimentary “Grab & Go” breakfast is included
- Room Registration will end on May 14th
Be sure to register for this event by May 12th. Full event details will be emailed to you after your registration is complete.